Buy Sildenafil ( Generic Viagra ) Online
|Sildenafil ( Generic Viagra ) - 100mg - 120 Tablets||$209||free||$209||Order|
|Sildenafil ( Generic Viagra ) - 100mg - 90 Tablets||$189||free||$189||Order|
|Sildenafil ( Generic Viagra ) - 100mg - 30 Tablets||$119||free||$119||Order|
|Sildenafil ( Generic Viagra ) - 50mg - 120 Tablets||$202||free||$202||Order|
|Sildenafil ( Generic Viagra ) - 50mg - 90 Tablets||$182||free||$182||Order|
|Sildenafil ( Generic Viagra ) - 50mg - 30 Tablets||$119||free||$119||Order|
|Sildenafil ( Generic Viagra ) - 20mg - 120 Tablets||$179||free||$179||Order|
|Sildenafil ( Generic Viagra ) - 20mg - 90 Tablets||$159||free||$159||Order|
|Sildenafil ( Generic Viagra ) - 20mg - 30 Tablets||$119||free||$119||Order|
Buy Tadalafil ( Generic Cialis ) 20mg, cialis 5mg online
|Tadalafil ( Generic Cialis ) - 20mg - 120 Pills||$209||free||$209||Order|
|Tadalafil ( Generic Cialis ) - 20mg - 90 Pills||$179||free||$179||Order|
|Tadalafil ( Generic Cialis ) - 20mg - 30 Pills||$119||free||$119||Order|
|Tadalafil ( Generic Cialis ) - 5mg - 120 Pills||$189||free||$189||Order|
|Tadalafil ( Generic Cialis ) - 5mg - 90 Pills||$174||free||$174||Order|
|Tadalafil ( Generic Cialis ) - 5mg - 30 Pills||$109||free||$109||Order|
Buy Cialis Candy Online
|Product Name||Price||COD Shipping||Total||Order|
|Cialis Candy (20mg Tadalafil ) – 10 Tabs (5 Strips)||$115||$35||$150||Order|
|Cialis Candy (20mg Tadalafil ) – 20 Tabs (10 Strips)||$215||$35||$250||Order|
Are Clogged Arteries To Blame For Erectile Dysfunction?
A growing body of scientific evidence supports the fact that erectile dysfunction can be caused by a clog or multiple clogs in the penile arteries. As most men know, an erection is produced when arousal causes blood flow to enter the penis through the penile arteries as they widen and allow blood to flow into the network of vessels that travel through the stomach and lead into the penis. The result is swelling which is commonly known as an erection.
But in a man with a blockage in the penile arteries, blood cannot move into the penis the way it would for an otherwise healthy man. The result would be either a partial erection or no erection at all.
The Chicken or the Egg: Clogged Arteries Cause ED
It is true that clogged arteries can cause ED but it is also equally true that clogged arteries in the penis can be a symptom of heart disease which means clogged arteries in the rest of the body. According to Harvard Health they are a warning signal of heart disease.
The path to erectile dysfunction often starts at the heart, which pumps blood through arteries to all areas of the body. Erectile dysfunction often occurs when these pathways are blocked by plaque, a condition known as atherosclerosis. So, clogged arteries can cause ED.
Cholesterol builds up on vessel walls, which causes them to narrow and slow down blood flow. If left untreated, flow can come to a screeching halt. Clogged arteries can cause ED and this condition can also cause angina, heart attacks, strokes, and claudication (pain in the legs with walking). In some cases, erectile dysfunction could be a warning sign that a heart attack or stroke may happen down the road.
Atherosclerosis and Erectile Dysfunction
Atherosclerosis is commonly defined as the hardening of the arteries responsible for pushing blood to various regions throughout the body. As healthy arteries are an essential part of daily health, individual who do develop atherosclerosis may be at a risk for a variety of potentially harmful conditions, one of which is erectile dysfunction.
Men who suffer from atherosclerosis may notice that it is increasingly difficult to develop and sustain an erection. The arousal process may take substantially longer than it has previously, and the strength and quality of an erection will most likely be noticeably reduced. Additionally, men may find that their erections subside quickly, leaving them a very little window of opportunity in which they can engage in sexual intercourse.
The presence of erectile dysfunction in a man’s life can be heartbreaking. And in the most literal sense it can mean that his physical heart is experiencing a lower level of performance.
In his research, Dr. Faysal Yafi, Director of the Men’s Health Services at the UCI Health Center for Urological Care, found that there is a connection between erectile dysfunction and heart disease.
Atherosclerosis, which can cause a penile blood clot, can develop from a variety of risk factors. These include:
- Alcohol abuse
- High blood pressure
- Certain medications (such as thiazide diuretics)
- High levels of LDL cholesterol
- Low testosterone
- Advanced age
- Family history of the condition
How to Improve Blood Flow to the Penis
As a man interested in being at your best, you are not one to accept defeat when victory can be as close as the next move. You know that poor circulation in the penis can cause ED, but you also know that there are specific actions you can take to reduce your risk of heart disease which produces the clogs that can cause your ED. Here is a list of steps you can take to unclog penile arteries:
- Quit Smoking. Smoking is on the decline but if you are one of the holdouts your smoking habit is likely not doing you any favors in the bedroom. And stopping can help reduce your risk of ED, which is what can happen when arteries in the penis constrict.
- Reduce Your Blood Pressure. There are many ways to do this and the lifestyle changes in this list will help unclog penile arteries. But if you are living a stress-filled life now might be the time to take up some new hobbies that provide relaxation and connection with nature.
- Communicate with Your Partner. Set aside some time every day to communicate with your partner about whatever is going on in your life. If you are feeling stress in any area of your life, being able to talk about it openly and honestly will reduce the potential negative effects of whatever may be going wrong.
- Lose Weight. Your weight may not be affecting your performance now, but combined with other risk factors it may be only a matter of time; losing weight can help unclog penile arteries.
- Manage Your Diabetes. Diabetes affects a lot of things in your body including your circulation. You don’t have to cure your diabetes to improve blood flow and reduce the risk of erectile dysfunction.
- Improve Your Eating Habits. Focus on fresh ingredients and limit over processed and chemical laden foods. A sensible diet packed with leafy greens and multi colored vegetables, lean proteins, and healthy oils can become your best friend.
- Reduce Inflammation. Inflammation of any kind can negatively impact one’s health.
- Check Your Testosterone. A healthy testosterone level is key to healthy erections and many of the items on this list support healthy testosterone levels.
- Move Your Body. A solid exercise regimen will improve your overall health, give you more energy and be an aide in reducing inflammation which can help unclog penile arteries.
- Get Enough Sleep. Sleep is not just a time to disconnect from the world. It is the time when your body works to repair and replenish itself to set you up for success tomorrow.
What You Need To Know If Your ED Is Caused By a Clog
First, you are not alone. Over 50 percent of American men between the ages of 40 and 70 will experience mild, moderate, or severe erectile dysfunction in their lifetime. It’s pretty clear that atherosclerosis can cause erectile dysfunction. Atherosclerosis by itself accounts for 50-60 percent of ED cases in men over the age of 60. On a related note, experts estimate that 35 to 50 percent of diabetics experience ED.
Second, contrary to popular perception, ED doesn’t just affect older men. One in four men who sought help at an outpatient clinic for the condition were under the age of 40, nearly half of whom had severe symptoms. While these men in some ways appeared healthier than their older counterparts – less weight, more testosterone, fewer medications – they also smoked or used illegal drugs more regularly. Perhaps of most concern is the fact that a majority of men, regardless of age, do not seek treatment for erectile dysfunction.
Third, there is a non-invasive treatment that is ideal for clog caused ED. It’s called GAINSWave® and it offers a unique solution that can achieve impressive results. This simple in-office procedure uses low-intensity acoustic soundwaves to break up plaque and stimulate the release of growth factors, which can lead to the development of new blood vessels in the penis.
The procedure also awakens dormant stem cells and encourages blood flow, an essential component for normal erectile function. GAINSWave is an effective alternative for men who seek to address ED or simply improve their overall sexual performance.
The man who is committed to upping his game recognizes that a clog can cause ED and he takes action to unclog his penile arteries.
The Early Warning Signs
The best way to judge whether or not an individual is at risk for either atherosclerosis or endothelium damage is to observe their lifestyle habits and men who have high cholesterol, smoke regularly, have diabetes or are obese have a significantly higher risk of developing these conditions than those who do not.
Although the development of atherosclerosis cannot be reversed, a variety of pharmaceutical products can be used to dramatically slow the progress of this condition. That being said, the most valuable tool at any man’s disposal for countering the unwanted effects of atherosclerosis is simple lifestyle adjustments. It is absolutely imperative that men engaging in high-risk behavior change their lifestyle immediately in order to ensure that they do not place themselves further in harm’s way.
As stated previously, men who believe they may be suffering from atherosclerosis are advised to discuss these problems with their doctors immediately in order to ensure the real cause of low sexual stamina so that they have the information they need to effectively combat this illness. Good luck!
Treating clogged arteries
Doctors can prescribe medicines to treat atherosclerosis. These include:
- antiplatelet medication, such as aspirin or clopidogrel, to reduce blood clotting
- anticoagulants, such as warfarin or heparin, to thin the blood
- cholesterol-lowering medicines, such as statins
- blood pressure medicines
Sometimes, a doctor needs to perform surgery for atherosclerosis. This may include balloon angioplasty or a stent to open a blocked artery. Healthcare professionals can treat angina with a coronary artery bypass. The doctor grafts a piece of a healthy vein to an area above the blockage to allow blood to flow.